Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laptop Lunch: Who needs vitamins?

Since we're having a not-so-veggieful breakfast for dinner, I thought I'd better pack as many of the five a day as possible into my husband's lunch:


-- Green and red peppers; edamame in the pod
-- Banana-blueberry muffin (They taste like health food, or I'd post the recipe. Next time I'll have to find the one I used back at Easter.)
-- Baby carrots
-- Turkey, cheese, and honey mustard on multi-grain sandwich round, halved to fit; cherry tomatoes.

Anybody else have the Signing Time song about fruits and vegetables stuck in your head? =) It's been months since we borrowed that DVD from the library, but that one keeps coming back to me!



BTW if you decide you like these boxes, they sent me a discount code to share! Visit http://www.laptoplunches.com/ and use the code basicbento to get 10% off your entire purchase!